Blue Chip Basketball Pre Season Challenge
- All teams
- Girls age groups - 12th Grade, 11th Grade, 10th Grade, 9th Grade, 8th Grade
- A/B ability level(s)
- $700.00 entry fee
- 5 games guaranteed
- This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U. S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connect. Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site to obtain their membership.
Verify that this event is NCAA certified by visiting certified basketball events and summer leagues on the NCAA website.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must be approved through the NCAA Coaches' Approval Program prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.